Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A very splendid timeI think you should upgrade your coffee

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

we had a fantastic time. the customer service was impeccable. I very much like the way the crew is always cleaning especially the public restrooms. I have never seen clean are public bathrooms in my life. everybody is so friendly helpful. the only negative issues I have is with the coffee. they need to upgrade the coffee. The coffee at the coffee bar which you have to pay for is delicious the coffee they serve at dinner and breakfast and room service is mediocre. and the other negative issue is the drink plan we were told that you can buy one day here one day there if you wish but once I went to buy the drink plan I was told you have to buy for every day of the cruise. they should let the customers buy the drinks plan on a day to day basis. otherwise the cruise was great and we will definitely cruise with carnival again.

The cabin was clean and had plenty of storage.
The destinations were excellent.
The crew was always very kind, courteous, and helpful. Mr Putu, our cabin steward was especially helpful.
you need to upgrade your coffee.