Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Converted Cruiser for life

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

This was my first cruise and I loved it. My only gripe is the way you are treated by Carnival if you do not book your excursions through them. We needed to be one of the first tenders off the boat for an excursion and the ship gave first seats to people who booked through them even though we sat in line for an hour an half. SO next time when they ask if i booked through them i will lie and say yes to get on the tender boat because I paid HALF of what they charge for excursions through their third party partner BJ's. Other than that it was great !

Say you booked excursions through Carnival when you need to take a tender off ship! otherwise you wait in line for an hour and a half to be told people who booked directly get 1st seats and if you are like us and have a early morning excursion not booked thru Carnival you might miss it.

1 Comment