Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise, Great fun

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Although it started out a bit dicey, as the Carnival agent at embarkation did not know how to handle a Faster to the Fun participant, we were able to board the ship after a lengthy wait in line. Our cabin stewart was amazing, remembering our names from day one. Food was terrific, although we never found the Grill area to be open, and occasionally we had to do a bit of a search to find where it was being served. We were quite impressed by the pizzas though. Overall, a wonderful time, that I am looking forward to repeating as soon as possible.

Great service by Housekeeping!
Embarkation a bit negative, disembarkation was smooth and easy.
Miami, Florida
Belize City, Belize
Check out the Belize Zoo. We had an Amazing tour from the Director!
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Went zip-lining at 65 years old, and fell in love with it. Checking it out in my home state of Colorado
George Town, Grand Cayman
I was disappointed with my shore excursion. Too little time at the 2 stops, Hell and the Turtle Farm. I had to dig for the limited information at the turtle farm. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the Grand Cayman History Museum after we returned from the scheduled shore excursion, however.

1 Comment