Horrible first time cruise experience

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Splendor

First off as soon as we got our room we noticed the air didn't work ... we tried for three days to get it fixed... everyone.told us how awesome the food was going to be and it was like eating at an old country buffet everyday for 7 days... nothing healthy at all about the food..inedible eggs and fruit that I wouldn't feed my bearded dragon.... my boyfriend fell and broke 2 ribs on the bathroom step and they never even contacted us the whole.time to see if he was ok..the only good thing about this cruise was the doctor on the ship was amazing...and the islands where very nice... I can say that we will ever cruise with carnival again....

Horrible food..nothing healthy at all

Customer service desk was so un helpful and wait staff was rude

7 days with no ac...horrible

Don't take the carnival splendor..pick a newer nicer ship for more money much more worth it..we met so many people that said the same thing about this cruise ship.. not up to my standards at all...