awesome

Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 01, 2015

My sister and I had an awesome trip with Carnival, Splendor. The staff contributed to our fun and I would recommend this cruise to anyone. Love the four stops were beautiful especially Paradise Island and Porta Rico. Want to go again with husband on the same ship and same stops. I would want the same steward and waiters tho, they made the trip so comfortable for us and they were so much fun.

na

Go to your dining room sitting. The staff were wonderful, funny, and very knowledgeable about embark tion stops. The food was so wonderful. Something different or just what you want.

stayed in sobe one night at the colony, fight right outside in the restaurant.