Carnival Splendor Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Relaxation at its best

Sail Date: February 01, 2015

We had a wonderful time on this cruise.  We have cruised Carnival several times and each time is a new experience.  The only problem we incurred was getting into one port late and missing our excursion.  Other than that it was a delightful time.

Martin, Arnold and Carlos were great servers.
JoJo and his staff were very good at their jobs. Our room was always clean and crisp.
We enjoyed the shows.
Onboard Activities We did not participate
With one exception, we were late getting into one port and missed our excursion.
We had port windows in this room which we found to be very nice. The only problem was at night when we were sleeping and the sea was wavy, the waves would slap the side of the ship with a very very loud bang, waking both of us. That was very annoying, but nothing could be done.
Miami, Florida
We went on a bus tour of the Everglades and an airboat ride. The airboat ride was fun.
We went snorkeling. Ended up my underwater camera dropped to the bottom of the ocean. The crew of the catamaran retrieved it for me. I was very thankful
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We docked later than indicated and missed our shore excursion. However, we picked up another one and it was very nice.
Grand Turk Island
We did not spend much time here as it was too warm (I like my weather a lot cooler). The island appeared to be very small.