It was an alright cruise.

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 16, 2011
Ship: Carnival Spirit
Cabin Type: Suite
The ship was cool. Very pretty, clean the staff was very freindly the food was good. The casino was bigger then I expected. I just didn't care for the way I was treated by the customer service staff.

There was a wide variety of food so there was something for everyone there was 24 hr pizza place and room service so no reason to be hungry.

I took my son with me and he's 19 he was bored the whole time.

Staff was very friendly. They new us by first names right away customer service was the only exception to that they were rude didn't help at all.

The ship was nice it was clean. The ships interior was a little dark

We had an oceanview suite with a balcony it was clean the carpet had stains but it was nice lots of closet space and cabinets. No plug ins. On the last night they took our robes I was mad about that.
It was cool very pretty I wish we would have done something besides the goldmining the samon bake was good.
Don't Miss: I wish we would have done the zip line tour everyone said it was awesome.
This place is pretty it was nothing like I expected
Don't Miss: We didn't get to take our tour our bout arrived late so we just checked out the town
It is a very pretty place
This place is great it was my favorite
Don't Miss: The deadliest catch crab tour was awesome we had so much fun!!!!

Pros: The casino

Cons: Carnivals customer service

Recommends Carnival Spirit? No.