Carnival Spirit Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

It was an alright cruise.

Sail Date: August 16, 2011

Room Type: Suite

The ship was cool. Very pretty, clean the staff was very freindly the food was good. The casino was bigger then I expected. I just didn't care for the way I was treated by the customer service staff.

Pros: The casino

Cons: Carnivals customer service

Recommends Carnival Spirit? No.

The ship was nice it was clean. The ships interior was a little dark
There was a wide variety of food so there was something for everyone there was 24 hr pizza place and room service so no reason to be hungry.
We had an oceanview suite with a balcony it was clean the carpet had stains but it was nice lots of closet space and cabinets. No plug ins. On the last night they took our robes I was mad about that.
Staff was very friendly. They new us by first names right away customer service was the only exception to that they were rude didn't help at all.
I took my son with me and he's 19 he was bored the whole time.
Skagway, Alaska
It is a very pretty place
Victoria, British Columbia
This place is pretty it was nothing like I expected
Don't Miss: We didn't get to take our tour our bout arrived late so we just checked out the town
Ketchikan, Alaska
This place is great it was my favorite
Don't Miss: The deadliest catch crab tour was awesome we had so much fun!!!!
Juneau, Alaska
It was cool very pretty I wish we would have done something besides the goldmining the samon bake was good.
Don't Miss: I wish we would have done the zip line tour everyone said it was awesome.