Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: September 25, 2016

Reviewed: 13 days ago

My twin and I boarded the cruise ship with so much excitement. We knew we were going to have a wonderful time but it exceeded our expectations. We looked forward to the entertainment each day and Leigh, our cruise director was fantastic. He treated us and all the other passengers like Carnival family. There was never a dull moment and lots of things to do. My twin and I agreed that this was truly the best experience we've had being on a cruise ship. I highly recommend sailing on the Carnival Pride because there are things to do for the whole family to enjoy.