Our first cruise

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

With this being our first cruise I wasn't sure what to expect. I was surprised to see how clean the ship was & friendly the staff was no matter what time of the day you seen them. Our servers in the MDR was great. It was a little hard to understand them sometimes but they remembered your name after the first night. I really liked the towel animals & how clean our room was kept. We did a lot of walking and everything was so clean on the ship. I felt safe on the ship & at the ports. Our last port wasn't that great but you make the most out of it cause you are on vacation.