Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great first cruise!!

Sail Date: November 08, 2015

A very enjoyable first cruise.  If I had to list a disappointment, it would have been room service. It took hours for a BLT as well as for coffee and danish in the am....on out last day, it never even came. We gave up after 3 hours and went upstairs.

We were disappointed in room service. One night it was 2 hours for a BLT, one morning we waited 3 hrs for coffee n danish that never came. Nevin in dining room always remembered our names and was a fantastic waiter. Isaac....WOW where do I begin. ..phenomenal doesn't even cover the service we received! I'm undergoing chemo and having hair loss, he went so far out of his way to keep our cabin in top shape. I know some days it was a challenge but he always had r room spic n span! And always had a smile on his face and engaged in friendly conversation. These two fellas truly made our cruise enjoyable!!!!!
Nevin in the dining room was our waiter and he was fantastic!

The watches that were sold during the fun shop sale didn't even have batteries included.

1 Comment