Fun times

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 08, 2015

i was never on a cruise before. This experience was first rate. Rooms were clean and well taken care of. Our room attendant was excellent. He took great care of the room and us, was always there to assist us with any need we had. The entertainment was first class. I had a great time in all the bars, but the piano bar was the best it was friendly, entertaining and our go to place when we were looking for a pick me up. My only complaint was that after the first day room service took more than a hour. But even so I would cruise with you again it was more than I expected.

Couldn't want any more