Good cruise bad experience

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

I recommend this cruise because I believe Carnival Pride has great potential  however there are several things that must be addressed. The ship is very beautiful but it should be better maintained. In several areas the ship needs painting. This was very evident on my patio deck in room 7302. Also, the chairs at pool side really needs to be cleaned or changed out.

The food was not good at all. The Pizza was horrible. The ship needs a better chef.

However, overall the cruise was very nice and I would recommend Carnival in fact, my students will be sailing on Carnival in February and I may return with them but I hope these issues are addressed.

The cabin was nice however it was very cold at night and the thermostat did not work. I notified the service desk and they said that there was noting much they could do. It resulted in me getting a terrible head cold throughout the duration of the cruise. When I went to the nurse station they charged me $11.00 for aspirin.