Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

nice vacation

Sail Date: December 14, 2014

Every aspect was wonderful  ship, crew, food, ports, weather. I had an extended balcony that slept 4 people. plenty of closet space, my wife and I and our 19 year old son had plenty of room. We had a king bed with a fold down single from the ceiling. with a large sofa and overstuff chair. The only thing I would change is the way tips are added to everything cokes ,beer  room stewards. ,charge  this in the price of the room. I would also like to see the tips for the  excursions included in the price of the excursion ,when  you pay 99.00 per person for excursions you need to figure a tip for the tender, bus, drivers and tour guides also. I would personally prefer to  pay one price and not be asked for a tip  every time. But this is more a preference on my part than a complaint. I took a cruise to Bermuda 6 years ago the first one ever on a different carrier and I swore I would never take another one again , but my son wore me down  and I agreed and I am glad I did a complete 180 in opinions on taking a cruise. I would highly recommend this exact cruise to anyone.

the waiter shon john and the hostess dobrynka were top shelf in the normandie din.rm.
Children's Programs didnt participate

Spend the extra money for a balcony with a view you will be glad you did. The extra room is worth it