nice vacation

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 14, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride

Every aspect was wonderful  ship, crew, food, ports, weather. I had an extended balcony that slept 4 people. plenty of closet space, my wife and I and our 19 year old son had plenty of room. We had a king bed with a fold down single from the ceiling. with a large sofa and overstuff chair. The only thing I would change is the way tips are added to everything cokes ,beer  room stewards. ,charge  this in the price of the room. I would also like to see the tips for the  excursions included in the price of the excursion ,when  you pay 99.00 per person for excursions you need to figure a tip for the tender, bus, drivers and tour guides also. I would personally prefer to  pay one price and not be asked for a tip  every time. But this is more a preference on my part than a complaint. I took a cruise to Bermuda 6 years ago the first one ever on a different carrier and I swore I would never take another one again , but my son wore me down  and I agreed and I am glad I did a complete 180 in opinions on taking a cruise. I would highly recommend this exact cruise to anyone.

didnt participate

the waiter shon john and the hostess dobrynka were top shelf in the normandie din.rm.

Spend the extra money for a balcony with a view you will be glad you did. The extra room is worth it