Our Honeymoon

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 28, 2014
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was our first time on a cruise for me and my husband. We wanted to do something different for our Honeymoon and we picked the perfect adventure.  It was never a dull day on this ship. If my body was not on my graveyard shift (work schedule), I would not have missed a lot of daytime activities. Most days I did fight might sleep so that I would not miss anything. HaHa.

I would highly recommend but also for anyone such as myself who can't swim or first time going on a boat please bring any type of motion sickness meds that would be helpful.  I was totally aware of this and I only had to use my sea bands once and that was my last night on board. I guess because the ship was moving faster to get back to Baltimore.

The food was non stop. You could never go hungry. The staff was excellent. You could ask anyone on that ship for details and everyone new the answers to everything. You can wash your clothes and iron.

My husband and I went to the gym everyday which we love so we were excited to find that on board.

The live entertainment was awesome. We took into the movies also. Really felt like home.

We will be planning another trip again so thank you for everything that we could hope for on our Honeymoon. Love

im so glad they had the gym because if not i would have gained weight.

They kept you busy with so much fun things to do

never a dull moment

excellent

very spacious

lovely and very spacious for two

Get up early so that you don't miss any activities that they have planned

did'nt do much here but check in so be prepared to stand in line
i enjoyed the shopping mostly
we loved the beach and shopping
we enjoyed the food, music and shopping