Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Staff!!

Sail Date: September 28, 2014

Room Type: Suite

Specifically, I thought that the ship was really beautiful.  We had an ocean suite, and I must admit that I thought that it would be a tad bigger, as well as have a longer balcony, due to the price.  We also bought along our twelve month old baby - with only me and my partner to watch after her (no other friends or family onboard with us).  This was a challenge to put it lightly.  I would never suggest to anyone that it is a good idea to bring a one year old on a cruise unless you have several family members in which to assist you.  Our housekeeping staff members for our suite were amazing; great, speedy, and friendly service.  The steak house was also amazing.  I am a vegetarian, so I stuck to only the fish products which were of the highest quality.  We ate there twice while on board.  The chef there was the friendliest individual imagined when it came to our one year old.  I truly believe that the staff at the steak house helped us in the extreme challenge of handling our baby in such a different environment and routine, than which she was used to.  I highly recommend priority embarkment and deembarkment; this is the only way in which to go.  Also upon deembarkment, I would highly suggest utilizing the self-service method of doing it yourself so that you can get off of the ship as quickly as possible - we chose this option even with having a one year old (we utilize a "Tula").

The steak house was amazing.
Room service and the steak house staff were outstanding.
Did not really use.
We have a one year old and were not able to use the play room with her.
It would have been better if more family and children oriented.
I thought that the balcony would be bigger.

Choose priority and self-service disembarkment.