Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

carnival Pride aka: carnival prude

Sail Date: December 08, 2013

food was cold always, nothing to do, customer service was rude and not helpful at all.  Overall the worse cruise ever! I have been on Norwegian and Disney before and knew this was an older and smaller ship so I wasnt expecting much but this was a joke! I will NEVER do a Carnival cruise again.  When we called to complain we got the good old "thanks for the info but screw you!"  I was actually planning to book a cruise for our full family of 7 on the ship for the following year but instead I couldnt wait to just get off the ship.  Again, when I called I had hope they would try to do right but instead they could care less about our issues and if we wanted to book again.  So I will save a little extra and do Norwegian with the family.  Guess the saying holds true, You get what you pay for!

the only good thing was the comedy

Bring card games to play with new friends. Thats about the only thing we found fun 99% of the time. We were left searching for things to do. Not a good vacation