Carnival Pride? More Like Carnival Prude!!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 08, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride

This was my first cruise experience and to say the least wasn't impressed. Called Carnival before leaving to make sure all my questions were answered. First asked if there was any extra taxes and gratuities. Was told no the $161.00 covered all that wasn't the case. There's an extra 15% on beverages. I hate hidden fees. Was told you can bring a 750ml bottle of wine on board as well. I then said we make and bottle our own wine and was told not a problem as long as the cork didn't looked altered and was only in a &750ml bottle. Well that's not so and I guess the ship shouldn't give false info. Though wasn't a huge deal, just like honest answers and be prepared. The customer service desk was rude and not helpful at all. Plus the ship information to Carnival Customer service center doesn't match. Our room steward was more friendly and helpful than anyone on the ship. The food was lukewarm at best. Even in the main dining hall. Could have gotten a better and warmer meal at McDonalds with better service. I find it hard that Carnival feels and prides themselves as the "Fun Ship" well, there wasn't much fun. The entertainment was fair at best and spread to far apart for somethings. The pools were closed most of the time.  Don't waist your money on "Faster To The Fun". It's not faster to anything. Upon having a bad experience on this ship I decided to call Carnival. When reporting how dissatisfied we were, they basically laughed and said there was nothing they can do, but will take our complaints under further review for future cruises. Our booking agent even got the same result for us. I don't know if it's the fact that the Pride is gonna be dry docked in 2014, for their response to our complaints or the fact they Carnival has come under fire for so many mishaps on their ships. Either way I will try another cruise line over them or a resort. Have heard great things about Disney, Norweigen, and Royal cruises so maybe thats who I'll book with next. Like they say you et what you pay for. Now I know why the price was so low. It's just like the rest of the services on the Carnival Pride.

COLD

Not a lot of them to do

Not a lot to do

Rude and not Friendly

If your looking for a budget cruise this is it. Though don't expect much from this ship or cruise line. They lack in all areas. Stick with the deli food place. Hard to mess up a sandwich.

Left in the cold and the waiting area had no heat. Your in a warehouse area. THe security people are rude and no personalities.