Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun and relaxing!

Sail Date: February 17, 2013

We had a great time on the Carnival Pride. The ship is beautiful and easy to navigate. The state room was nicer than usual for an inside cabin and the steward was wonderful. The food was very good and plentiful. The wait staff was terrific. Everyone was very friendly.

on the other hand, I did not think that the variety shows were as good as the shows on Royal Caribbean or Princess. The singers were not great and I thought that some of the costumes were tacky and inappropriate for children. There isn't enough time spent in Freeport so you really weren't able to tour the island. also, there wasn't a lot to do on board during the last at sea day although it was pouring and we could not sit outside.

That said, I would go back on the Pride if the price is good because the Baltimore port is very convenient for me.
See my comments
See my comments

Go to the dining room for dinner. The food is better. There isn't enough time in Freeport except to go to the marketplace and buy gifts. The Marketplace is OK but the shop owners harass you to buy from them which is annoying. You may not want to take young children to the variety shows because some of the costumes are inappropriate for them.

1 Comment