one of the best cruise ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 17, 2013
My husband and me was looking for time off... well we decided to do something simple...we live in Md and we thought why not leaving from baltimore...well a first I was a little hesitant cause I want to be in the hot weather right away... but let me tell u something....this was our 22th cruise and our 2d with carnival...well it was one of the best vacation we ever had..we can't complain cause it,s nothing to complain....since we embark until the trip finished was perfect. God knows how much we need a good vacation. Thanks Carnival!!!! The staff was fantastic, the food incredible, entertaiment was great, they did everything possible for all of us to have a good time. See u guys next february....:)

dont have children's

well, I just have to say that your are on vacation, and everybody a the ship want you to have a good time...just enjoy the pampering and let them to treat you....my tip id read the night before what will happened the next da....and you can enjoy everything....you decided what to do....:)

My husband favorite....