Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 07, 2013

I have been on 5 Carnival Cruises and found this one a disappointment. Staff and Captain was excellent. Food was average. Entertainment was average. Ship was clean and room comfortable. The ship Carnival Miracle was just plain ugly. Gothic and Roman thyme all mixed up. I have loved all the other ships I have been on but this one must be for the younger crowed. We had a great time in ports and weather wasn't to bad. All except Canada at Victoria. We got there a hour late and it was very cold. We booked a horse and carriage for tour. It was so dark we could not see any thing except the Gov Bldg. that is all lit up at night. Spent a $100 on this and it was a real rip off.Also we got locked out of our room one night. Took 45 minutes to get back in.Last day of the cruise, everything shutes down. I realize they are cleaning it or the next cruise, but should not shut down dinning room and ect. for the present one. Because of port time we had pizzia for lunch and a sandwich for dinner.
The excursions were good except Victoria BC.