Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

What an experience!

Sail Date: May 07, 2013

Although the accommodations, food and service were impeccable, there were few glaciers to be seen! I think I have more ice in my refrigerator than I saw on this tour. Furthermore, the crew needlessly alarmed my family telling them I left all my belongings on board and could not have possibly left the ship and was not on board so I must be overboard! In actuallity I had my suitcase, carryon luggage and passport...they just neglected to sign me off the ship. When I arrived home, I was met by a terrified son, daughter and roommate who all thought I was swept overboard!

Do not bother with ship to shore excursions. You can walk the entire 10 block Scagway area, take a local shuttle to Mendenhall glacier and see the lumberjack show in Ketchican from the cruise ship.