Carnival magic LOST my 2 year old niece LUGGAGE !!!!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival Magic

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

Ship: Carnival Magic

Review Summary

When we arrived in our we noticed my nieces luggage had not arrived. When we asked guest services they couldn't explain where the luggage was. They claimed it was somewhere aboard the ship. No one ever bothered to check, the staff myself n my fiancé had to check physically check ever deck and ask around! Everything you could possibly imagine you would need for a 2 yr old was in her suitcase. She only had the clothes on her BACK. The next morning guest services said the luggage was onboard the valor a completely different ship. We have returned back from our sorry ass cruise and they told us the bag would be shipped to our home. The BAG IS STILL NOT HERE!!! Also our travel agent told is we had an onboard credit of $200 thAt was a LIE only $25 for 2 people. The agent also said she would request for lactaid milk be sent to our room for my 2 yr old niece who is lactose, NEVER GOT THE MILK. Our travel agent...LIED!!!!

Ship Experiences

Room smelled of vomit and there was a big wet puddle of something disgusting

Make sure your bag doesn't end up on another ship

Ports Of Call