Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We absolutely LOVED our cruise on the Carnival Magic. The ship was very clean and fairly easy to navigate. Food was great and everyone was friendly. My only complaint might be with the spa/salon. I was approached by a lady from the spa on the Lido Deck and asked to make an appointment so I made a hair appointment. I was quoted a price by her. My appointment was just for a blow dry and curl/ style - very simple. Well first the stylist messed up my keratin extensions even though he acted like he knew all about them and second I was charged $30 more than quoted. Other than that an excellent trip.

Cruise Photos

LOVED, LOVED , LOVED our Cove Balcony! I wish they had more ships with them.
Children's Programs Didn't use
Sarapee, Lily and Roderick are excellent and very attentive in the Southern Lights Dining Room

The Steakhouse is absolutely worth the extra cost!