LOVED THE MAGIC

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

We absolutely LOVED our cruise on the Carnival Magic. The ship was very clean and fairly easy to navigate. Food was great and everyone was friendly. My only complaint might be with the spa/salon. I was approached by a lady from the spa on the Lido Deck and asked to make an appointment so I made a hair appointment. I was quoted a price by her. My appointment was just for a blow dry and curl/ style - very simple. Well first the stylist messed up my keratin extensions even though he acted like he knew all about them and second I was charged $30 more than quoted. Other than that an excellent trip.

Didn't use

Sarapee, Lily and Roderick are excellent and very attentive in the Southern Lights Dining Room

LOVED, LOVED , LOVED our Cove Balcony! I wish they had more ships with them.

The Steakhouse is absolutely worth the extra cost!