Awesome!!!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

Overall I had a fabulous time on the ship!  I was excited the entire time and didn't have enough time to experience everything on board.  Well I did, but I spent a lot of time and money in the casino.  The dinner atmosphere was awesome with the shows.  I had an impatient and impolite server twice, but with the exception of that, everything else was wonderful.  The ship was a little turbulent at times but we made it without incidence.

Loved it!!! The view was magnificent and the host was great!

Get to dinner early to get more efficient seating and your food comes out faster before the rush of people come.