Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome!!!

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Overall I had a fabulous time on the ship!  I was excited the entire time and didn't have enough time to experience everything on board.  Well I did, but I spent a lot of time and money in the casino.  The dinner atmosphere was awesome with the shows.  I had an impatient and impolite server twice, but with the exception of that, everything else was wonderful.  The ship was a little turbulent at times but we made it without incidence.

Cabin / Stateroom Loved it!!! The view was magnificent and the host was great!
Getting back on board from Nassau was unsettling; long lines and no structure.
Waiting to get off on the return from Galveston need some work (too long).

Get to dinner early to get more efficient seating and your food comes out faster before the rush of people come.