Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I waited almost a year for this cruise and selected carnival based on fond memories from a previous cruise years ago. Lots has changed and you can definitely tell that Carnival is cutting back. Service was poor and a cabin steward even made my 6 year old son cry by yelling at him. You can tell cruise staff is over worked and few smiled. I loved cruising up to this point. Now I'm unsure. I enjoyed my shore excursions even though some seemed disorganized. I will do a lot more research before I go on another cruise.

1 Comment