Awesome!!!!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 04, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

Destinations, food (melting chocolate cake, lobster, buffet), outdoor movie night, etc. Love both the Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph. Carnival Triumph however had fancier decor i.e. kinda like fancy European Studies decor. Carnival Magic does better with the outdoor movie nights.

I would saved majority of my money to use at Nassau and I would have off boarded to explore as soon as the ship docked if I had known that it was that great!