Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Awesome!!!!

Sail Date: January 04, 2015

Destinations, food (melting chocolate cake, lobster, buffet), outdoor movie night, etc. Love both the Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph. Carnival Triumph however had fancier decor i.e. kinda like fancy European Studies decor. Carnival Magic does better with the outdoor movie nights.

Galveston, Texas
Key West, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I would saved majority of my money to use at Nassau and I would have off boarded to explore as soon as the ship docked if I had known that it was that great!