Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Galveston-Key West-Bahamas cruise

Sail Date: January 04, 2015

The cruise was quite enjoyable.  I appreciated having time to enjoy my family without intrusion of all the other things going on in our lives.

What I disliked about the cruise was that absolutely OBNOXIOUS and overbearingly loud "shows" that were thrust upon us at every evening meal.  The wait staff is forced to participate against their will--by singing and dancing, etc.--and the shows are nothing but a complete interruption of the dinner and anybody's ability to communicate during them.  Please put an end to this practice!

I was unable to enjoy a stir fry because of the slow-moving and very long lines at the wok kiosk. There needs to be more than one of these kiosks.
Freeport is still a disaster zone from hurricane damage. It's a poor island and probably not worth seeing.
Pillow was rock hard and there was no alternative to using it.

Service in the dining areas seemed noticeably slower this year than what we've experienced in the past. I'll be considering other cruise lines besides Carnaval for subsequent cruises.