Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

I was disappointed

Sail Date: August 26, 2011

Ship was very large and clean. Staff members were very nice.

Pros: ports of call. Nice ship

Cons: not very accommodating. Too many charges.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!

Big ship. Very clean. Staff worked hard to make ship clean and comfortable.
Restaurant food was very good. Lido deck food was average. The wait staff was excellent. I enjoyed the people who I sat with at my table at night. I never received lat dining request, which I was guaranteed before the cruise left.
On a ship so large, it was difficult for staff to give each matter attention.
Size of stateroom was very good. Comfort was good. Toilet seats were narrow. Staff to clean stateroom was excellent!!!!
Entertainment was very good. A lot of variety. I enjoyed the comedy and movies at night.
Marseille (Provence), France
Arles and St Remy de Provence.The guide took us to the hospital that Van Gogh was visiting beyond the tour. Market area was great!
Don't Miss: VanGogh inspiration area at Arles
Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
Caves of Drach
Don't Miss: Caves of Drach.
Naples, Italy
I enjoyed the Island of Capri, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast. Beautiful.
Don't Miss: ALL
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Livorno was excellent!
Don't Miss: the Colliseum was a "don't miss" . enjoyed leaning tower
Messina, Sicily
I went to the Greek Theatre and Taormina.
Don't Miss: Greek Theatre. Beautiful Island of Taormina.
Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
St. Peter's Basilica was a must do on my list! I wish I could have gone into the Vatican.
Don't Miss: St. Peter's Basilica.