I was disappointed

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

9 Night Western Mediterranean (Barcelona Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 26, 2011
Ship: Carnival Magic
Ship was very large and clean. Staff members were very nice.

Restaurant food was very good. Lido deck food was average. The wait staff was excellent. I enjoyed the people who I sat with at my table at night. I never received lat dining request, which I was guaranteed before the cruise left.

Entertainment was very good. A lot of variety. I enjoyed the comedy and movies at night.

On a ship so large, it was difficult for staff to give each matter attention.

Big ship. Very clean. Staff worked hard to make ship clean and comfortable.

Size of stateroom was very good. Comfort was good. Toilet seats were narrow. Staff to clean stateroom was excellent!!!!
I went to the Greek Theatre and Taormina.
Don't Miss: Greek Theatre. Beautiful Island of Taormina.
I enjoyed the Island of Capri, Sorrento and the Amalfi coast. Beautiful.
Don't Miss: ALL
St. Peter's Basilica was a must do on my list! I wish I could have gone into the Vatican.
Don't Miss: St. Peter's Basilica.
Livorno was excellent!
Don't Miss: the Colliseum was a "don't miss" . enjoyed leaning tower
Caves of Drach
Don't Miss: Caves of Drach.
Arles and St Remy de Provence.The guide took us to the hospital that Van Gogh was visiting beyond the tour. Market area was great!
Don't Miss: VanGogh inspiration area at Arles

Pros: ports of call. Nice ship

Cons: not very accommodating. Too many charges.

Recommends Carnival Magic? Yes!