Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Our Fantastic First Cruise

Sail Date: June 23, 2007

Our first cruise on the wonderful Carnival Liberty was everything and more than we expected it to be. We were very apprehensive on how we might have gotten bored and sea sick, but everything was the total opposite on the eight nights eastern caribbean cruise. We were always doing something fun together with friends or as a family, including on the many excursions we took.

The ship, including our balcony room (must have) was clean at least twice daily by our room attendant. We were spoiled in not having to clean-up after ourselves and got very sad when we got home and have to pick up after ourselves (really). We are still telling everyone, everyday our the best vacation of our life (bearing in mind that we only stay at five stars resorts around the world whenever we takes vacation). The price for the food, entertainment and lodging is well worth it in terms of costs. Thank you very much "Ni" for making our stay a pleasure.....

Our kids sixteen and seven had the time of their life hanging out with new friends at club "O2" and Camp Carnival respectively. We did use a two way pager to keep in touch although security and staff members were seen everywhere on the ship. This gives my wife and I lots of time to enjoy the casino and daily shows, each day.

Although we are now back home were are yearning for the next cruise and I would certainly recommend the Carnival Liberty or its sister ships...

BTW, after writing this review I will place a small deposit for next year's cruise.

Pros: Friendly staff members, great choice of food and Fabulous itenaries

Cons: when the cruise ended

Recommends Carnival Liberty? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
great duty free shopping opportunities
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Time was too short to enjoy this ports..I did not feel the island lifestyle at this port
Don't Miss: none
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Don't Miss: none
St. John's, Antigua
Best island of them all...Must go on the ANTIGUA, BY SEA EXCURSION. You will see most of everything, especiall the mega millions mansions owned by famous people and the famous Nelson's Dockyard and Green island Beach day.
Nice island but very commercialized. Atlantis excursion was the best !
St. John's, Antigua
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Another great island with warm and friendly people.
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Another great island with warm and friendly people.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
great duty free shopping opportunities
Nice island but very commercialized. Atlantis excursion was the best !