A good time.

Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

12 Night Grand Mediterranean (Rome Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 22, 2006
Cabin Type: Suite
We did not get a real chance to enjoy the ship because we were always in port. The biggest issue I had with the ship was the layout. It was awful confusing getting around because you had to dodge the dining rooms to get anywhere.
There was nothing great about Sicily.
There was nothing great about Sicily.
The leaning tower was pretty amazing. I had no idea the history of the entire region.
Don't Miss: Leaning tower of Pisa
I was amazed at how beautiful this whole area was. The food was great, the scenery was gorgeous and the people were the friendliest I encountered.
Don't Miss: Definitely take the Jeep Safari excursion!
Don't Miss: Definitely take the Jeep Safari excursion!
Don't Miss: Leaning tower of Pisa
This is a no brainer! It is everything you imagine and more.
Get a crepe!
Don't Miss: Monte Carlo
Get a crepe!
Don't Miss: Monte Carlo
This is a no brainer! It is everything you imagine and more.

Pros: The entertainment.

Cons: the layout of the ship

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.