Carnival Liberty Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

A good time.

Sail Date: October 22, 2006

Room Type: Suite

We did not get a real chance to enjoy the ship because we were always in port. The biggest issue I had with the ship was the layout. It was awful confusing getting around because you had to dodge the dining rooms to get anywhere.

Pros: The entertainment.

Cons: the layout of the ship

Recommends Carnival Liberty? No.

Barcelona, Spain
Messina, Sicily
There was nothing great about Sicily.
Barcelona, Spain
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
The leaning tower was pretty amazing. I had no idea the history of the entire region.
Don't Miss: Leaning tower of Pisa
Dubrovnik, Croatia
I was amazed at how beautiful this whole area was. The food was great, the scenery was gorgeous and the people were the friendliest I encountered.
Don't Miss: Definitely take the Jeep Safari excursion!
Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
Don't Miss: Leaning tower of Pisa
Venice, Italy
This is a no brainer! It is everything you imagine and more.
Venice, Italy
This is a no brainer! It is everything you imagine and more.
Cannes, France
Get a crepe!
Don't Miss: Monte Carlo
Dubrovnik, Croatia
Don't Miss: Definitely take the Jeep Safari excursion!
Messina, Sicily
There was nothing great about Sicily.
Cannes, France