beautiful Alaska views

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska With Glacier Bay (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2017
Ship: Carnival Legend

The customer services was very friendly. The food was just okay, needs some improvements. My complain was that the one of the wheels on our luggage was broken when it was delivered to us to our room and we complained to the customer service desk. She was nice and seem like she wanted to help. She checked the luggage and stated that since it's one of the outside wheels, we can still roll it back to California and have it fix, then sent them the bill. I don't even know how to go about having it fix, nor if it's worth it. Also they broke the built-in lock on my mom's luggage but I didn't make a fuss because they probably not going to offer anything anyway. That left a bad feeling for us through out our trip and we had a hard time bring our 3-wheeled luggage home. We are just going to throw our luggage away. I usually book our cruises with Carnival but I think we will consider other cruise lines from now on.

Great views, we had a window cabin

Be prepare to eat a lot