Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska Cruise

Sail Date: August 16, 2016

Scenery was breathtaking. Always wanted to see Alaska. The four stops included, Skagway, Juneau, Ketchikan and BC. I booked several excursions thru and saved approx. 30% over Carnivals prices. The food was outstanding and had a great selection on the dining menu. My only concern is that we did not spend enough time in Juneau, Ketchikan or BC. We spent 14 hours in Skagway. This should have been cut to 8 with the other hours spent in other ports. Only 6 hours in Ketchikan and 4 in BC.

There were plenty of senior citizens on board and seemed to have no clue when holding up the lunch buffet when looking at 5 different pcs of chicken before deciding which one to take-UGH!! They also had no problem when walking thru the aisles and then decided to stop and have a conversation blocking the aisles. The support staff was amazing and very friendly and willing to help at all times. Even though my wife and I are in our mid 60's a lot of cruisers are in power chairs and oxygen which slow up everyone and then spend all their free time in smoking areas. Would I take another cruise- absolutely not! too many people moving like turtles and more like adult and kid daycare.

Cruise Photos

Loved the balcony- was able to sit outside and take in all the topography.

Only way to see Alaska since you can't drive to these towns.