Would not do it again

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2016
Ship: Carnival Legend

First  The Carnival Legend just did not have the excitement of other cruise ships we had been on.  Needs to be updated 3 of the [ports are great but the last port Victoria B.C. arriving in the evening was just a waste of time would have been better spent in Ketchikan than stopping in Victoria.  Was not impressed with the Carnival Legend would not sail it again.

Very Noisy called customer services complained told me that the noise would be over in a hour and a half was 10:00p.m. when I called. Told me that the noise was not their fault but was the fault of Cheap Cruises for not informing me that these were very noise rooms. Next night the room next to us complained and complained for another 2 nights but nothing was done. Noise level was so high the floor, walls, and even the bed vibrated. Had Carnival staff there and they even said that they could feel the vibration of a very loud bass. Do not think that Carnival cared about the noise level because Carnival never did anything to solve the problem just called and gave me warnings that they were going to start it up again. The other people that complained the last night carnival offered to relocate them to a different room (The last night) Carnival did not offer us anything just put up with the noise. I do not think I will deal with Cheap Cruises again because Carnival stated that they should had told us these were noisy rooms. This is Unacceptable.