First cruise - Last on Carnival

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 26, 2016

Did not get our money's worth. The food was awful, where ever you ate.  But, at least the lines were long, either in the buffets or dining service. There was an unfortunate emphasis on alcohol. Many people were drunk and rude. There was a Walmart-airport atmosphere. The ship was in a state of disrepair. Many furnishings in the public area and in the cabin were broken and old looking, think old Las Vegas. The adult entertainment was not great, at all. One female entertainer looked like she was on a death march. The destination was beautiful.

I give one star for the organized activities for my Grandson, he was very happy. He's easier pleased. I purchased an expensive massage, which was 15 minutes late, was advised it was only 5 minutes late, then I was given a "fast and hurried" massage, I guess an effort to "catch up". Not sure how that was supposed to work. Oh well.

good for my Grandson

Small, no electrical outlets, broken lights, really poor remote, difficult to preview account and order excursions

If you are on the Legend, prepare for pushing and shoving.
Long lines. Bad smells throughout the ship. Broken furniture and broken in cabin light fixtures. Lots of drunk people with no manners. Alcohol flows freely, it is emphasized.

We didn't go here. Apparently no one has, impassible due to ice. They don't tell you this in advance, apparently global warming has made this off limits.