By far our best vacation

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2016
Ship: Carnival Legend

This was a family vacation that was awesome.  The family did not want to go back to the real world.  The cruise personnel especially our steward and formal dinning staff were the best.  We loved them as family.  The only negative thing I can say is that there was a group of 20 young adults on the same cruise that were not supervised as they should have been and not enough time docked in Victoria, Canada.  They threw sporting balls overboard and were very rudely. Other than that the cruise was awesome and would definitely do it again.Love

My family loved our steward I Ketut. He was the best steward we have encountered. He made my family feel very much at home and famil

Limit your luggage is really the only thing I could advise.

Not enough time at port to explore the town or book an excursion.