Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

By far our best vacation

Sail Date: July 12, 2016

This was a family vacation that was awesome.  The family did not want to go back to the real world.  The cruise personnel especially our steward and formal dinning staff were the best.  We loved them as family.  The only negative thing I can say is that there was a group of 20 young adults on the same cruise that were not supervised as they should have been and not enough time docked in Victoria, Canada.  They threw sporting balls overboard and were very rudely. Other than that the cruise was awesome and would definitely do it again.Love

My family loved our steward I Ketut. He was the best steward we have encountered. He made my family feel very much at home and famil
Not enough time in Victoria, Canada. We arrived at 7 p.m. and left at 12 midnight. By the time dinner was over we only had a couple of hours to explore the town. There was absolutely no time for an excursion or even explore the town. Very disappointed on that aspect.

Limit your luggage is really the only thing I could advise.