Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

An experience that will last a lifetime!

Sail Date: July 05, 2016

I enjoyed every minute of my cruise.  I thought everything was well organized and planned.  Jen was amazing with the amount of energy that she projected.  The entertainers performed amazingly and the comedians kept us in stitches.  The Alaskan ports of call were all provided amazing sights that I will never forget.

I would suggest that you use color coded tags by floor for disembarkation. It would help identify when you go to retrieve the bags.
We tried a couple of times to participate and they were running late so we just gave up

1 Comment