Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

What a Fiasco!

Sail Date: June 14, 2016

It was beautiful!

The glaciers, the wildlife, and the weather could not have been better.

BUT...I spent a total of about 8 hours on 6 days in "Guest Services" and talking to the Spa manager trying to straighten out my "Sign and Sail" account. On board they don't want you to use cash so you use this account. I really wanted to do some shopping on board, get a massage, and purchase some art but every time I used my card, a whole bunch of charges would show up that didn't belong to me. I pre-paid for my husband to get a facial and shave for fathers day. They charged me a total of five times for the one service. I bought one fun book and was charged for three. I was charged for 6 drinks that I didn't order that totaled over $58.00. I bought the $400.00 "CHEERS" drink package and my husband, who is a recovering alcoholic, was told he had to purchase the alcohol package too. So $800.00 total. My husband was mortified!!!!! The last port we didn't even get off the ship in fear we would be spending the last morning in Guest services correcting our bill. Did I have a good time...NOT AT ALL. Bad taste in my mouth BIG TIME! All they could do is apologize and were in awe how my bill got so screwed up!

THE STAFF IS AMAZING! They always called me by name and acknowledged all of us. I was with a group of six. I will say that none of the others had the issues with their "Sing and Sail" account.

Kadek and Putu were absolutely amazing!!!!! Our room was serviced no less than three times a day! The room freshener did not help my sea sickness so they stopped using it and remembered not to use it.
Seattle, Washington
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Be sure to do the Mendenhall Glacier tour! I was 10 feet from a bear.
Ketchikan, Alaska

The laundry room has an ironing board and it is usually empty.
Wait until the last day to shop on board because the sale is amazing.
Be sure to attend the art auction if you are the least bit interested in art.
Buy the "Fun Book", it is well worth it.
Some of the excursions are long and drawn out