Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Alaska Cruise 6/31/16

Sail Date: May 31, 2016

The scenery was beautiful. The staff was exceptional. I wish we could have spent more time in Ketchican and not stopped in Victoria since there was nothing to do there late in the evening. I would recommend the cruise to my friends.

The bathrooms are smaller than I like. There did not seem to be any air conditioning as we entered the cooler temps and we slept with the balcony door propped open to compensate. The cabin was comfortable and well maintained.

I would not select a cabin in the 8th floor under the Lido deck because of the noise at night when they are cleaning. Other than that the floor was excellent.