Alaskan sisters cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 11, 2015
Ship: Carnival Legend

The cruise all in all was great because I got to share it with my sisters. The 4 ports were beautiful but we did not have enough time to spend in most of them. I think it may need to be reworked so there is a little more time in Juneau,Ketchikan and Victoria BC. As for the ship the service was wonderful as always but the food was not as good as it has been in the past. It was not always hot and the selection was not as grand as before. I have always said Carnival has the best food but now I am not to sure. I to wish that they had a little more to do on board when out to sea except for shopping.

I would still recommend this cruise because we had a wonderful time.

Mary Rose

Selection was just Ok and sometimes the food was not hot.

Just OK to much shopping sales, not enough other things to do.

Just OK.

GREAT!!

The ship was very clean but way to busy of a decor. I have been on a lot prettier ships.

WE loved, Loved our Cabin. The obstructed view was great, it was like not having to pay for a balcony. I will only book it from now on. Thanks for the tip.

Room Service coffee in the morning is a must, it starts the day off right.

Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska