Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Third Mate

Alaskan sisters cruise

Sail Date: August 11, 2015

The cruise all in all was great because I got to share it with my sisters. The 4 ports were beautiful but we did not have enough time to spend in most of them. I think it may need to be reworked so there is a little more time in Juneau,Ketchikan and Victoria BC. As for the ship the service was wonderful as always but the food was not as good as it has been in the past. It was not always hot and the selection was not as grand as before. I have always said Carnival has the best food but now I am not to sure. I to wish that they had a little more to do on board when out to sea except for shopping.

I would still recommend this cruise because we had a wonderful time.

Mary Rose

Cruise Photos

WE loved, Loved our Cabin. The obstructed view was great, it was like not having to pay for a balcony. I will only book it from now on. Thanks for the tip.
Very Very Smooth!!! Made us feel at home right away.
The ship was very clean but way to busy of a decor. I have been on a lot prettier ships.
Destination was great but he time in port was to short. Excursions we to expensive for what you got.
Just OK to much shopping sales, not enough other things to do.
Just OK.
Selection was just Ok and sometimes the food was not hot.

Room Service coffee in the morning is a must, it starts the day off right.