bottom of the ladder cruise line

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2015
Ship: Carnival Legend

Whereas the staff was very nice and the excursions were good, every thing else was just so-so. I've sailed with Holland, Norwegian, Disney and now Carnival so feel I have a good base for comparison. Decor was tacky, food even in the nice areas was rather bland, except for the salad and one dessert and the entertainment so so. The balcony was nice to have, room needed updating (blue floors, green sink). We didn't get into VIctoria until 730 at night and by the time we got off, most things were closed. You get what you pay for, so good started level cruise.   I'd give it a 2.5 if I could

needs updating

great room steward; most of staff is English as a second language which I usually appreciate -- - getting to know people from around the world, but several didn't understand basic questions or able to answer (e.g. where is the library?)