Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Europe - Western Europe

Dream Vacation

Sail Date: June 09, 2013

I would have to say; when it comes to having my friends and family with me I would be happy doing anything, but thanks to Carnival Legend and its entire staff, my vacation went from wonderful to absolutely perfect! The ship itself was an absolute dream, filled with fun faces, wonderful staff and lots of entertainment. There was never a dull moment while on the ship. Everywhere you went there was something going on, someone to see or something to do. My husband and I ended up going to the same place every night after dinner, but that’s only because we loved it there so much. Billy’s bar (piano bar). It was a great time and Bruce made every second we were there amazing. He filled the room with fun and joy. The next best thing was my eating experience on the ship. The food was amazing. I was always able to find something that I thought I would enjoy, and I always did. The presentation in itself was beautiful and the flavor was unbeatable. The drinks were also made to perfection. They were worth the amount you paid for them and tasted great. One last thing I need to rave about is the staff on the ship. They all were so friendly and helpful at all times. They made our stay so much more enjoyable because of everything that they did for us. I have to say that this trip was the best trip I have ever been on and I have been on many, many vacations. Thank you Carnival Legend for everything you did!
The food was wonderful!
Everytime I went into my room it was clean
Everyone was wonderful
Piano Bar was the best!
Children's Programs n.a
always something to do
we got to see so many different places

Go to billy's bar if you like good music. its a great place to meet people sit around and sing to great music. wonderful time and Bruce is terrific!

I would also spend the extra money to go one night to the steak house. the food was better than anything i have ever tasted

1 Comment