Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Way beyond what I expected

Sail Date: September 25, 2006

Very Clean! well maintained, nicely laid out, easy to get around, easy to find things.

Pros: The Entertainment

Cons: leaving the ship to go home or ending the cruise.

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Small but quaint and quiet. No hustle and bustle of the larger islands which was refreshing.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The Blackbeard Tour was a must see.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The Blackbeard Tour was a must see.
Old San Juan was O.K., it was nice to walk around and visit the shops
Don't Miss: no
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The historic parts were wonderful, the street vendors were a pain.
Don't Miss: yes
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Where shopping is concerned, the best place for bargains! Senior Frogs is a must see! The jewelry shops were fun.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
The historic parts were wonderful, the street vendors were a pain.
Don't Miss: yes
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
There was a very short time there and it was extremly hot that day so we really didn't see much.
Don't Miss: can't say