great cruise

Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (New York Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 25, 2006
Ship: Carnival Legend
the resturant service was amazing. All the service was great. This was our second carinval cruise. I can't wait for the next. The only complaint I have is the smoking allowed on the balcony off the stateroom.I paid for a balcony room and really was unable to enjoy due the second hand smoke.
We were promised a welcome rum punch drink at the bar . and were told not very nicely that we would only receive one at our lunch. they wre not very polite and we did not feel very welcome.
I wish we ahd had time to go on the rain forest tour also
Don't Miss: old san juan walking tour

Don't Miss: snorkeling at trunk bay

Pros: not having t do anything , just eat and sleep, and have fun

Cons: smoking should NOT be allowed on the balconys of the ship . My trip was spolied because of the second hand smoke I had to indure while sitting on my balcony. As a matter of fact I only was able to sit on by balcony 2times due the the second hand smoke.