Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

great cruise

Sail Date: September 25, 2006

the resturant service was amazing. All the service was great. This was our second carinval cruise. I can't wait for the next. The only complaint I have is the smoking allowed on the balcony off the stateroom.I paid for a balcony room and really was unable to enjoy due the second hand smoke.

Pros: not having t do anything , just eat and sleep, and have fun

Cons: smoking should NOT be allowed on the balconys of the ship . My trip was spolied because of the second hand smoke I had to indure while sitting on my balcony. As a matter of fact I only was able to sit on by balcony 2times due the the second hand smoke.

Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
We were promised a welcome rum punch drink at the bar . and were told not very nicely that we would only receive one at our lunch. they wre not very polite and we did not feel very welcome.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I wish we ahd had time to go on the rain forest tour also
Don't Miss: old san juan walking tour
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas

Don't Miss: snorkeling at trunk bay