Carnival Legend Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

A great relaxing vacation.

Sail Date: September 25, 2006

Very impressive.

Pros: Relaxing - it was nice not to be rushed around like cattle from one activity to the next.

Cons: Long lines waiting to board the ship.

Large newer ship. The decor was a bit "BUSY" like that of a casino, but wasn't over powering. The ship was very clean but for being a newere ship, the carpeting in the cabin passageways were heavly stained
The food was abundent and hot.... Liked the late seating dining times. During busy times, some passangers lingered at the tables, after eating making it difficult to find seating.
Very comfortable. Enjoyed the walkout balcony. The stateroom area was well sound proofed which allowed sleeping at anytime I desired. The noise from flushing the toilet kept startling me for 4 days...
Wait staff, Bar staff & stateroom staff were very accomdating and a pleasure to talk to. At dinner one night I was undecided what to order, I narrowed my choices to two items. The waitress felt my frustration and served both my choices. (I still can't decide which one I liked best.
We stayed pretty much low keyed, this was to be a relaxing vacation.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
This was our first time to San Juan. We ventured on an excursion to the fort in Old San Juan. Very beatiful. The residential streets were beatiful, I'd hate to drive there, or have to find a parking spot because the streets were narrow and lots of one ways. Still all in all, I'd love to go back.
Don't Miss: Archecture of the residential streets
Road Town, Tortola, B.V.I.
Nice, but I wouldn't want to live there or wouldn't miss it if I never went back.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Took a boat ride to a beatifuly secluded area for snorkling and white sandy beaches. This boat would also transfer passangers directly to the beach via a motorized raft, so they didn't have to get wet. Excellent service for the not so adventerious, parents with small childern or people with physical challanges.
Don't Miss: This was it.