Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Very solid vacation

Sail Date: October 29, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The destinations are the reason to book this cruise.  The ports of call were wonderful and I would highly recommend this cruise... however, just be aware that the Glory is an older boat, showing wear.  I didn't think the food was amazing and the staff, for the most part, I was less than impressed with.  There were some really friendly people but most didn't seem to care if we were there, especially on the first day which I expected a lot more enthusiasm as we boarded.  It almost felt like we were going to the DMV.

I loved having a balcony (first time) and would recommend it if you can afford it. The housekeeping staff was great and on top of it! They were the exception and were very friendly.
JJ was an acoustic guitar player and was amazing. Comedy acts were good too (recommend the rated R late night versions).

1 Comment