Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Unable to go where I paid for and no competition

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

The cruise was very nice. The best part was the kids camp.

However I was very disappointed that the cruise ship didn't go where I paid for six (6) people to go to. I picked this cruise to go to Belize, to see old school friends. And due to the weather we was unable to go. I thank the cruise liner for having our safety in hand.

When i I went to the coustmer service desk the female agent was explaining to me and what I can do once I went back to New York. In the process a male agent came out on to the floor and start to become very nasty with the coustmer, starting " there's nothing the Carnival can do so get off the line if that is way we are here."

This response start to make the passage more angry where as that agent threatened to call security. I found that very  Unappropriate , and poor public relations.

I spent money to fly to Miami to catch this  particular ship, spending more money I could of go straight from NY to go to Bahamas.

I believe that Carnival Glory should reimbursement me the difference of cost to go to the Bahamas, as well as make amends for the inconvenience,that me and my family had to endure.

Be aware that I have chosen to go onto carnival oppose to other cruise line because of the fact of service and being a VIP coustmer over ten (15) years of  patronizing Carnival.

Very disappointed the cruise I paid for didn't happen.
More activities for people who don't drink or gamble
Excellent service.
Entertainment Entertainment was good but should me more for people that are their in day time. Also some children entertainment.
The staff was very nice especially Hymie.
Miami, Florida
Fine been there before
George Town, Grand Cayman
Ok been there before
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Never got there
Belize City, Belize Never got there
Fine second trip there within two months spand.