Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Blind Review/10 year Vow Renewal

Sail Date: July 30, 2016

Room Type: Suite

Okay so to start due to weather our itinerary changed instead of Grand Caymans (which we did), Montego Bay, Cozumel, Mexico (did it), and Belize. We ended up going to Freeport and Nussa. We did not like the last 2 stops at all. The Grand Cayman was perfect!!! Now the ship... my biggest complaint is no one knew anything about aiding the blind. Carnival ended up breaking my husbands cane 2xs. The staff Visa our head waiter was amazing, our steward was great too. The 2nd thing is DONT WASTE your money on doing a vow renewal on this ship! They put you in the ugliest room on the ship, a puke green room where the wall paper is peeling and the light fixure is missing parts. I paid extra for white roses and red carnations... I got 7 roses, 4 white and 3 yellow!!! I paid $28 EXTRA for my flowers and all I got was 7 roses! Our cake was supposed to be chocolate ended up being marble with chocolate filling. Their "champagne" was disgusting and probably the cheapest they could find even though we paid $400 plus extra for my flower "upgrade" it lasted 5mins for ceremony and then there was cake a pics. all in about 10/15 mins. Hated it!!! Billy the photo guy was great though. They put this big cake on the small table in our room right where my husband would hit it made a huge mess. Now outside of that the ship's Ivory room is the most stunning room. The dinning room was lovely and like I already said Visa was the best hemade our experince great and we looked forward every evening to seeing him. The steak house was good but you could get great steak in the dinning room for free or a selection from the steak house for just $20 soo which ever. We wanted to do the Chefs table but due to a major mix up we ended up canceling it. Little known fact there has to be 12 people or they wont do it and it is only on nights with port of calls. I will say our room was on deck 9 Lido and we never had a noise problem and we ever saw anyone stumbling drunk. Eric the voice from above was raunchy, not kid friendly in the least.

The bed was soo comfortable, clean and just overly great we loved the view from bed and plenty of storage space.
Adults only
Visa our head waiter was amazing!!!
Food was great except Pirate Pizza and Deli
Miami, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Perfect water!! So amazing could have stayed
Our guide was like stay with me or you might not come back soo😐

Eat in the Dinning room servers are great and they put on a show!