Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Purser

Good and Bad

Sail Date: January 09, 2016

Our overall experience was ok. The Kon tiki excursion was not worth the money. In San Juan we went on our own and saw what we wanted to see. The grand Turk tour was very good and Rodney was very knowledgeable about the island.The only drawback was that I was injured on Half Moon Kay and when I was treated on the ship I was charged $ 188.00 dollars for the Treatment. I believe Carnival should be responsible because it is their leases island. I was told on the ship,because it was not an excursion they were not responsible.

Jen was a great cabin steward. Very friendly and a great attitude