Meh. Not a Relaxing Cruise Line.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: December 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Glory

This was my first Carnival cruise and I can safely say that Carnival is not as classy as Princess or Royal Carribean Cruises. They are geared much more for partying and I think this could either be improved or highlighted to people in a way who are interested in booking a cruise. The food options and times could greatly be improved. Also, the flow of lines and placement of food bars on the lido deck are haphazard. When these areas become busy it is very frustrating to walk through and its especially haphazard carrying a plate of food...people bump into you including those working on the ship. Also, many of the wait staff on the Lido deck hover over you waiting to take your plates and cups. I appreciate the cleanliness but being on vacation I don't want to be bothered. The staterooms are very roomy and nice and this was a very clean and well kept boat. The staff are friendly too. The biggest complaints about my experience were the CONSTANT updates over the intercom...people are on vacation and don't want to feel stressed out by agendas. The second complaint is to tell your photographers upon exiting at ports or on the ship to not be so pushy and 'in your face'....we see them standing there, we know we have the option to have our photo taken. I was harassed 3 times during this trip to have my photo taken and was given attitude when I politely said no thank you and kept walking.