Carnival Glory Christmas Cruise 2015
- fitness center had enough equipment even at the busiest times
- Current Movie - The Martian
- Good comedy shows with lots of variety compared to other cruise lines
- Food was mostly good though we had the occasional meal we didn't like
- Pizza parlor, deli & hamburger joint had very good food
- Room stewards were very attentive
- Gave refunds of prepaid but unused shore excursions
- Running track was short on partial deck vs being on a lower full deck
- Not enough activities for teenagers
- Not enough parking at the pier. 3 nearest parking garages were 'FULL'. 4th one was about 1/2 mile away & was also full so we parked at the end of a row past the last marked spot, as others had.
Food and Dining
Service and Staff
Cabin / Stateroom
We liked our stateroom on deck 11 because it was a partial deck at the front of the ship. As soon as we got to deck 11, we were close to our room. There was less human traffic because there were fewer rooms & we were right by the spa/fitness center which we tried to use as much as possible.